The kink blog is connected to the random blog is connected to the poly blog is connected to the kink blog...

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Thirty Days of Kink - What Curiosity did to the Pussy... Cat



Day 20: Talk about something within kink/bdsm that you’re curious about/don’t understand.



I'm not sure I understand everything, in fact, I know I don't. But that's not to say I don't understand something that I've explored. That's the great think about kink, the resources are limitless, and information is readily available. In addition, I'm curious about a lot. There are so many things to explore. That's what my journey is all about.

I am learning every time I read, every time I watch, every time I try something new, about what works, and what doesn't work for me. You see, I feel that kink is a very personalized thing. My journey is all about figuring out what makes my skin tingle, the hair stand on the back of my neck, my pulse race and my body temperature rise. It's not about figuring out why someone else likes a flogger over a cane. It's a very personal experience.

You know what I'm really curious about... the history. I wanna read a definitive work on the life of the Marquis de Sade. Now THAT would be intriguing.


People who read this post also read :



No comments:

Post a Comment