The kink blog is connected to the random blog is connected to the poly blog is connected to the kink blog...

Monday, March 14, 2011

Thirty Days of Kink - Clueless?


(by txberiu on Flickr)
Day 4: Any early experiences that, in retrospect, hint at your kinks?


I'm not sure there were any early experiences that pointed to my kinks.  Honestly, my childhood was very sheltered, and I didn't have sex until my senior year in high school.  I went away to college the next fall, and by Christmas I was home, pregnant.  The next twenty years were spent marrying, having babies, getting divorced, getting remarried and being a mom.  I didn't really feel the freedom to explore me until my kids began leaving home and I realized how unhappy I was with my life.


It didn't take me long though to figure out that there WERE early hints that I am polyamorous.  I'm married to someone who knew me in high school.  He confirmed that he's always known I fall in love easily with more than one person at a time.  I guess I was naive, but I learned quickly.  Now I'm hungry to make up for lost time!




People who read this post also read :



No comments:

Post a Comment