The kink blog is connected to the random blog is connected to the poly blog is connected to the kink blog...

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Thirty Days of Kink - NO.

by puntodevista on Flickr
Day 10: What are your hard limits?


Hard limits are simple, though I'm eager to explore a multitude of experiences. There are only a few things I'm definitely sure I DON'T WANT to include on that list. So they fall here, on this one:


HARD LIMITS


anything that would likely require medical treatment

anything that would jeopardize my job
anything that would jeopardize or disrespect my other relationships
bestiality
body modification
human waste / secretions
humiliation/degradation
illegal acts
infantilism
minors
necro-anything
non-consensual/non-negotiated
permanent injury
serving as toilet or ashtray
unprotected sex
violations of privacy

Note: 
I'm sure this list will grow, as I do.  I'll explore and learn new things about what others do... and some I'll find curious, and others will leave me with the ick factor.  So, as with all else, this list is dynamic.


People who read this post also read :



No comments:

Post a Comment