The kink blog is connected to the random blog is connected to the poly blog is connected to the kink blog...

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Thirty Days of Kink - Let's Play with Toys!

(by stevendepolo on flickr) 
Day 7: What’s your favorite toy?

Yummy toys!  


If we're talking my favorite toy(s) for getting myself off, there are two.  (Yes, I'm aware that the question asks about my favorite toy - singular - but we've already established that I'm polyamorous, and greedy, so I'm not used to having to choose just one.




So, if we're talking about get-me-to-orgasm toys, here are my favorites:

the Eroscillator




















There's also a new one... but I couldn't find a pic. I just got it for Valentine's Day. It's amazing, but I think I need to do more research. :)


Of course, if' we're talking toys that induce pain, and lovely welts and marks and such... that's a different story.


Shepherd has a lovely paint stirring stick similar to these:


 
He's sanded it nicely and painted it gray, and attached a super thin strip of rubber to one side.  When I remember the bruises and marks it left on my backside last month, my ass tenses, and I get a tingly feeling.  I think it just may be my favorite.

So far.


People who read this post also read :



No comments:

Post a Comment