The kink blog is connected to the random blog is connected to the poly blog is connected to the kink blog...

Friday, March 25, 2011

Thirty Days of Kink - A Taste of Something New

by -ebelien- on flickr









Day 15: Post a BDSM/kink activity you’re curious about and would like to try.

There's a list of things I'd like to try, because I'm still fairly new to the buffet, and I haven't even seen the whole menu. I suppose, if I had to choose one item on which to focus, it would be this:


I have a bit of a fear of being trapped --- just enough to make every nerve in my body stand at attention, and tingle. I love the intricacies of these knots, and the lines they make on her flesh. I think it's one of the most beautiful things I've ever seen.

I want to know what it would be like to explore pain in this state. Though I'd have to trust my Sadist, and I do, because I couldn't squirm away. I want to see the rope against my pale skin, and taste the coppery penny taste of anxious anticipation as it tightens and draws me into something lovely in a way I've never seen myself before.


Someday soon, I'll get my chance.  Who knows, I may not even like it.  In the meantime though, I'm certainly enjoying the fantasies, and the conversations, and the images I come across as I wander around in the idea.

----------

I'm halfway there... this 30 Day thing isn't so bad!  If you're reading consistently, thanks for doing so.  I'd love to read a comment from you!


People who read this post also read :



No comments:

Post a Comment