The kink blog is connected to the random blog is connected to the poly blog is connected to the kink blog...

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Thirty Days of Kink - Funny Bone























Day 12: Tell us about a humorous BDSM/kink experience you’ve had. If you haven’t had one, talk about aspects of kink/BDSM you find funny.


I'm not sure I can think of a funny experience, or aspect when it comes to kink. I've spent much of the day pondering the whole question. I do think, however, that it's important to laugh in any sort of relationship.

Laughter, when it is shared, and not used to separate, is an expression of acceptance. Laughter at myself helps me see that I am human. That I can make mistakes, look foolish, and fail without being a failure. I think successful relationships, especially between Tops and bottoms, Doms, and subbies leave room for "oh-my-fuck-that-was-funny-and-awkward-and-we-should-take-it-out-of-the-playbook." Laughter makes life a bit easier to live, and I think there are moments, when it really belongs in the lifestyle.

Though I don't think that split second before my Top's hand, or paddle, or other implement hits my ivory ass-cheeks is a good time for laughter.

Not at all.


People who read this post also read :



No comments:

Post a Comment