The kink blog is connected to the random blog is connected to the poly blog is connected to the kink blog...

Monday, April 4, 2011

Thirty Days of Kink - What Happens in Submission, Stays...

by jontintinjordan on flickr




Day 25: How open are you about your kinks?


I am not nearly as open as I would like to be, for several reasons.


Being both polyamorous and kinky, while not such a rare combination, is much more than many of my very conservative family members could deal with, if they knew.  Though it's more the polyamory that I think they'd have issue with.


Actually, though... I think generally most people would be much more interested in the  polyamory.  I'm not so interested in what others do in the bedroom... unless they are kinky friends, because there I find people are much more open and willing to share the gritty details.  


When I imagine talking about kink with my co-workers, I am not really sure I want to imagine... anything.  Maybe that's strange, but there it is.  April 21 is, according to Fetlife.com, Take Your Kink to Work Day.


I always wear my wrist band, the one my Sadist instructs me to snap on occasion, and any time I'm missing him.  The pain is a little gift from him, so far away.  The plan is to do that, and to wear the chain that now represents my collar.  (More about that at a later date... I'll give you a hint, though:  Poet.)  In addition, I'm hoping to come back from my next weekend with Shepherd (my Sadist) with some nice bruises.  They should last me a few days.  Those are the ways I plan to secretly take my kink to work.  


What they don't know won't get me fired.



People who read this post also read :



No comments:

Post a Comment