The kink blog is connected to the random blog is connected to the poly blog is connected to the kink blog...

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Thirty Days of Kink - Mr. Right Now

by kirstyhall on flickr
Day 24: What qualities do you look for in a partner?


There is definitely a certain kind of man that feeds my need to submit.  


He is intelligent, clever and witty, with a sense of humor.  He also, is not intimidated by my own acumen.  He has a strength of character that indicates he will do as he says, be who he is; he is honor bound to do what is right, even when it means not allowing me to get away with any sort of foolishness or bratty business.  He communicates thoroughly and effectively, and does not waver easily, unless it is wise to do so.   He is just as concerned about my own character development and integrity, as he is his own.  He is confident in his dominance, has experience, and yet is still willing to learn.  He wants to explore the things I am curious about, as well as his own appetites.  He's not afraid to express his hunger, and is adept at inspiring that tingle of fear that I love.  


He knows his own limits, and is honest about them, not wanting to put me in any danger.  He is gentle, but firm.  He is also the type of man to be very practical and matter of fact when it comes to negotiations, agreements, protocols and structure. He knows when gentleness is more effective than strictness or sternness.  Underneath his tough exterior is the heart of a romantic, and he adores me.  It shows in the way he touches me tenderly at random moments, and in the way he speaks to me -- and about me -- to his friends.  He also requires that others respect me.  He makes me feel loved, wanted, respected and revered.


He does not play games, does not incite or put up with drama, he respects the gift of my submission, and my right to draw the line, wave the red flag, or re-negotiate, because he knows that for me to do so, is serious.  He respects the men in my life, my Husband, and others who have a place of importance.  He also honors my family, my children, even those who do not, cannot know of him, simply by encouraging me to be the best mother, daughter, sister, wife, and friend I can be.  He requires that others respect me as well.







People who read this post also read :



No comments:

Post a Comment