The kink blog is connected to the random blog is connected to the poly blog is connected to the kink blog...

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Thirty Days of Kink - Interest(ing) Perspectives.

by jontintinjordan on flickr
Day 23: Since you first developed an interest in kink, have your interests/perspectives changed? How so?


The more I explore, the more I want to explore.  I think that's not unusual. I'm learning that I don't have a true subbie heart.  It is not in my makeup to submit and serve.  I'm not a slave.  I do love to submit, and I do so by choice, because of the way it feeds me.  I am probably more a switch by nature than I want to admit.  But I do know I have no desire to switch roles.  I like my kink just the way it is for now, thank you.


I'm still learning, still discovering, still waking the sleeping beast inside of me, and finding out what it is that feeds her darkness.  I love the journey so far.


People who read this post also read :



No comments:

Post a Comment